How to apply
Application procedure for students from partner universities
Do you study at one of our partner universities?
To find out the answer, please check with your university (international office, Exchange coordinator;ERASMUS coordinator) if there is an agreement with DHBW Loerrach
For a "quick-check" you can also have a look on our link "Partnerhochschulen" if your home university is listed.
All exchange students need the following documents to apply:
- Application form for Incoming Students Business School
- Application form for Incoming Students School of Engineering
- filled in Learning Agreement form: see "Academic Information"
- most recent Transcript of Records
- Proof of funding for non-European students
- Proof of language competence
- Copy of Student ID
- Copy of passport
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card (for EU-students only)
Please send your complete application documents no later than:
|30th June||for the fall term|
|15th November||for the spring term (Quarter 1 and 2)|
NEW: 70€ administration fee per Student (will be upon arrival at our university)