How to apply
Application procedure for students from partner universities
Do you study at one of our partner universities?
To find out the answer, please check with your university (international office, Exchange coordinator, ERASMUS+ coordinator) if there is an agreement with DHBW Loerrach
For a "quick-check" you can also have a look on our link "Partnerhochschulen" if your home university is listed.
All exchange students need the following documents to apply:
- Application form for Incoming Students Business School
- Application form for Incoming Students School of Engineering
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- filled in Learning Agreement form: see "Academic Information"
- most recent Transcript of Records
- Proof of funding for non-European students
- Proof of language competence
- Copy of Student ID
- Copy of passport
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card (EU-students only)
Please send your complete application documents to InternationalOfficedhbw-loerrach.de no later than:
|30. June||for the fall term|
|15. November||for the spring term (Quarter 1 and 2)|
NEW: 70 € administration fee per Student (payable upon arrival at our university)